Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Old People. Wore ugly fashions. Still f*ck.


(click ads, via) Use-a-condom ads targeting the Olds (including me) via the UK's Family Planning Association. The last lines of copy: "So if you want to enjoy a few more perfect summers of love, remember - condoms rock. Use them!" A few more perfect summers? Hey, thanks for depressing the FUCK out of me. Literally. And yes, I remember wearing scary-ugly clothes. (I had a powder blue leisure suit. I'm wearing it in my high school yearbook pic.) More depression. Urge to fuck, ebbing, ebbing, gone. Congratulations, your ads worked. Oh so cute retro art-directed campaign by London ad agency tea. Previously in: noteworthy safe sex ads.

2 Comments:

Anonymous -1-track-mind- said...

Holy Bacon & Maple Syrup, I have seen Justin Bieber's hair fate, thanks to your high school yearbook pic.

Instead of what you referred to as a 'normal winter hat' to help hide your former Bieber flip, he'll be wearing Canada's Thinking Cap aka: Touque instead.

4:40 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

You're Fucking Welcome.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home