Friday, September 08, 2006

"Introduce your friends to a little German."

(click image)
He's not a puppet. No, he's supposed to be a live, little German man. Jesus, this is fucking weird. There's even Web video spots at the site littlegerman.com. Well, I guess if you're selling a German Riesling, you want to make sure we remember German. They should put him on the bottle though, because after seeing this ad, there's no room left in my mind to remember the brand name.

previously:

1. Strange Image of the Week, #2.
2. Strange Image of the Week.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so flummoxed and flabbergasted...it must be brilliant. I can't stop looking at it. So old-fashioned, it's like a George Lois ad.

This is def my new favorite ad.

3:46 PM  
Blogger David said...

To tell you the truth, I love it.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like Pinocchio with Geppetto's head.

The couple at the table seems to think it’s totally normal. I'd be wondering who the fuck slipped the acid in my wine.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd fuck him. Bet he offers a nice snug ride.

12:53 AM  
Blogger MartiniCocoa said...

he looks like Popo from the movie
BEERFEST.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the little hands that I love... makes me feel like Mr Marcus!

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a nun?

2:04 PM  
Blogger Adam Zand said...

How did America's "craziest ad guys" at Crispin not come up with this? It would fit perfectly with their insulting (well actually, just not funny) German characters in VW ads.

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I saw the same ad a few years ago for a beer, except the little German was in the fridge.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

The virals are a sad disappointment after the adorable charm of the print work...

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home